After the massive increase in home prices, a cooling off has begun. Time to catch the market near it's all-time peak?
The Big Picture
- The double-digit rate of increases has slowed, BUT IS STILL Positive.
- Forecasters see small dips in values but no major corrections in our immediate area and neighborhoods. In some neighborhoods, we are still seeing multiple offers, over asking price proposals and new record high sales prices. This is a neighborhood phenomenon, but the overall trend is stability.
- A more balanced supply-demand scenario is more sustainable.
Why It Matters
- Selling at or near a peak locks in a remarkable equity gain. A reduced commission structure keeps more in your pocket. We offer smart discounts that get the job done with no compromise in bringing to bear ALL THE TOOLS you need to get top dollar.
- Not all homes will sell easily, so a strong marketing strategy is essential.
- Most local realtors don't have experience in slower and more normal markets. Hard work, systems, and hustle are required.
- Ask your questions in the box to the right. We'll get right back to you.
- Real estate commissions have historically been divided 50/50% between listing and buyer agents. 6% had been the standard for decades.
- You can do better and come out with more in your pocket. The buyer agent compensation is published in the MLS data agents see. The numbers impact buyer agents' willingness to show property.
- The Josh Rorke Team is fully engaged in the 2023 Market and we come to work every day ready to serve our clients by bringing all the marketing tools to the table. From our initial meetings to the settlement table, our listing process is time-tested and thorough. We know you can hire anyone with a license but your most valuable asset is not a learning opportunity for a hobbyist. We are professionals and will do the job and offer a discount that puts thousands back in your pocket. Please call Josh directly to discuss this topic. If you are hiring, we want to apply for the job!